United Arab Emirates - مطار دبي الدولي
Dubai International Airport is the primary international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s busiest airport by international passenger traffic. The airport served 86.4 million customers in 2019, connecting more than 240 destinations across six continents on more than 100 airlines.
Dubai International Airport world-class facilities include a USD1.2 billion Concourse D, a state of the art facility serving all international airlines that operate into Terminal 1, Concourse A – the world’s first and largest purpose-built A380 facility that is one of the three Concourses used exclusively by Emirates airline, as well as Terminal 2.
- Runway: Two: 4,450 metres and 4,000 metres
- International destinations: Global
- Cargo throughput: 2.5 millions tonnes
Search for industrial estates in Asia
Al Majlis VIP Terminal (DXB)
Our Al Majlis service embodies the meaning of a luxurious, sociable space, by providing a facility specially designed for our most prestigious customers.
Irrespective of your class of travel, Al Majlis eases your journey through the airport, speeding you through check-in, immigration and baggage clearance – even assisting with travel documentation – while you relax in our luxurious lounges.
- Customised Al Majlis catering menu, (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beverages.
- Dedicated BMW series 7 cars latest model transportation between the Al Majlis terminal and departure gates/ arriving flights.
- Dedicated Dubai Duty Free outlet.
- Convenient VIP parking and drop-off at the curbside for quick access.
- Prayer rooms for men and women
- Arrival/Departure at a VIP facility separate from the public terminals
- All travel formalities including check in, immigration, and baggage are handled by a personal assistant
- Personal assistant for Duty Free shopping
The Al Majlis present operation and reservation is from the annex at Terminal 3 next to Exit 4 at departure level. The facility presently has a dedicated immigration and police screening areas only for VIP who use the Al Majlis facility.
Al Majlis reservation service is available 24/7 and customers may request or cancel services or make amendments through email ([email protected]). The reservation team consists of two reservation attendants and is responsible for promptly receiving and replying to all Al Majlis reservation related queries.
Although service requests may be made 24/7, a minimum of 24 hours lead time is required for all service requests. This is due the dedicated service and the pre-arrangements required. This would mean that service requests made for flight departures or arrivals within 24 hours will be refused.
- AED 2500 per adult passenger.
- AED 500 per child age between 3 and 12 year old.
- Infant below 3 year old is free of charge.
- A 5% VAT on the total amount of the reservation.
- AED 20 government fees on each.