Tinh Phong Industrial Zone was established and approved by Prime Minister in 1997. It has a total area of 141.25 hectares; and located in Quang Ngai Province, Vietnam. The zone attracts investors in sectors such as electronics, mechanics assembly, agricultural, forestry processing, textiles and construction materials. Tinh Phong Industrial Zone has over 34 investors mostly from Korea, Japan and Vietnam.
- Total area: 142 hectares (phase 1) Total: 350 hectares allotted
- Year opened; 1999
- Tenants; Foster Electric (Japan)
- Wastewater treatment; 4,300 cu. m/day
- Seaport; Dung Quat Port 25 km
- Tax incentives; Corporate income tax rate 17% for 10 years; two years exemption from taxable income and 50% reduction in the four following years.