Dong Xuyen Industrial Park has 21 licensed projects and supports the oil & gas and maritime industries in southern Vietnam. The IP has over 100 hectares of industrial land.
Semco Maritime (Denmark) – specializing in design and installation, operating in areas such as marine, offshore and onshore energy.
PEB Steel Buildings – steel fabrication facility, headquarters are in Vietnam and we are backed by Japanese shareholders (Nippon Steel and Okaya & Co., Ltd.)
Mekong Sling Company – leading manufacturer and supplier of lifting, towing and mooring equipment in Vietnam
- Total area: 160.8 hectares (104 hectares industrial land)
- Developer; Phu My 1 and Dong Xuyen Industrial Zone Infradtructure Investment and Operation Company (IZICO).
- Year opened: 1996
- Key industrial sectors: Petrochemical industry – machinery manufacturing- shipbuilding and repair and other maritime services
- Electricity supply: National grid 110 KV.
- Wastewater treatment: Current capacity of 13,000m3/day)
- Water supply: Current capacity of 13,000m3/day
- Seaport: 38km to Cai Mep
- Airport: 80km from Long Thanh international airport