First Philippine Industrial Park, Santo Tomas, Batangas, Philippines provides a First World manufacturing environment that promotes stability and growth, allowing businesses to thrive.
- Total area: 423 hectares (phases 1&2)
- Developer: Sumitomo (Japan), FPH (A Lopez Group Company)
- Water supply: A centralized distribution system backed up by a full-scale generator system ensures uninterrupted 24/7 water supply to locators.
- Internal road system: 6-lane, 40m right-of-way (ROW) main roads and 23m ROW secondary roads.
- Seaport: Batangas Port 49 km, Manila Port 61 km
- Airport: Ninoy Aquino International Airport 49 km
- Ready built factories: Ready Built Factories (RBFs) / Built-To-Suit Facilities available
- Commercial space: Conveniently located inside the Park, the three-story Oasis Commercial Center offers retail spaces for lease, as well as office space for tenants on the second and third floor. As a PEZA-registered IT & Facilities enterprise, the Oasis Commercial Center is equipped to accommodate operations and Business Continuity Planning requirements of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies.
- Environmental facilities: Deputized by the Laguna Lake Development Authority, FPIP strictly adheres to government environment standards, continuosly monitoring and ensuring compliance from its locators