IndoSpace Industrial & Logistics Park Sri City encompasses well-planned and dedicated zones for industry and business services. It also includes a fully-fledged social support infrastructure. The industrial park includes a multi-product Special Economic Zone, a Free Trade & Warehousing Zone , a Domestic Tariff Zone and an Electronics Manufacturing Cluster. The larger integrated township includes zones for residences, retail, healthcare, and education The property is at Sri City, Tada region, Chittoor District , Andhra Pradesh. This is located off the National Highway (NH-16) connecting Chennai to Kolkata.
More than 100 units are operational within Sri City. IndoSpace Industrial & Logistics Park Sri City offers its Grade A buildings suitable for industrial and warehousing purposes. These are for lease to companies looking to operate in Sri City as per their space requirements. Without having to incur capital expenditure in land and building development themselves.
Sri City is a Smart Integrated Business City in Andhra Pradesh, situated 50 km north of the metropolis of Chennai
- Total area: 41 acres
- Electricity supply: Single/three phasepower connection from the local substation – 1.25 WATT/SQ. FT
- Wastewater treatment: Sewage Treatment Plant – MBBR based advanced technology to treat sewage
- Fire safety: Fire fighting ring main loop with fire hydrants, water storage tank & pump room inline with FM/NFPA/NBC standard
- Internal road system: Asphalt road for access and internal circulation of 40 feet containers
- Seaport: Chennai Port is 68 km
- Airport: Chennai International Airport 85 km