The IndoSpace Logistic Park Rajpura is the only Grade A park in the region. Spread across 47 acres, the park is situated at the junction of NH 44 and NH 7. NH44 is the longest-running major north–south National Highway in India. This makes the park well-connected to the major nearby states of Delhi, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Its strategic location and easy access via air, road and rail. This means IndoSpace an ideal location for companies planning to establish their presence in Rajpura.
Rajpura is a major hub for several Indian and multinational companies such as Tata Teleservices, Walmart, ITC, Airtel, Aircel, HUL and Castrol. It has a number of large-scale industries such as Hindustan Unilever (HUL) and Bunge in its vicinity.
Proctor & Gamble has recently taken up 200,000 sq. ft. of warehousing area at IndoSpace Logistic Park Rajpura and HUL has established a sizable manufacturing unit in the city.
- Total area: 57 acres
- Electricity supply: Single/three phasepower connection from local substation – 1.25 WATT/SQ. FT
- Wastewater treatment: Sewage Treatment Plant – MBBR based advanced technology to treat sewage
- Security: 24×7 manned security gate with CCTV & boom barrier at main park entrance
- Fire safety: Fire fighting ring main loop with fire hydrants, water storage tank & pump room inline with FM/NFPA/NBC standard
- Airport: Chandigarh International 4irport 40 km