Kabinburi Industrial Zone (KIZ) was established by businessmen who share a common vision and determination to develop a “Green Industrial Park”. With complete infrastructure and public utilities for foreign and Thai investors.
Since our location is in the gateway of Southern Economic Corridor, KIZ becomes an ideal location of a logistic hub for the AEC market. Being next to the new EEC (Eastern Economic Corridor) area, about two hours, investors can access the Business Center in Bangkok and the International Airport. Through the existing highways, all goods can be efficiently shipped to the deep seaports and crossed the border to other AEC markets as well.
The zone has more than two decades of development. KIZ is confident to support business development smoothly and successfully in Thailand at all times. With our strong determination to operate an Eco-friendly industrial park, you can be proud to be a member of KIZ.
Kantary 3-stars Hotel and serviced apartment only 10 minutes drive away.
- Electricity supply: Kabinburi Industrial Zone
- Water supply: Reservoir 160 Acres, capacity of 4 million cu.m. Water Supply Capacity: 12 cu.m. / rai / day.
- Security: 24 hours security guard on duty.
- Fire safety: The fire station and fire engines are available within the industrial zone. Fire hydrants at every 350 meters along the road inside the industrial zone.
- Internal road system: Main road: 6 lanes reinforced concrete road (39 meters wide). Secondary road: reinforced concrete road (23 meters wide)