Navanakorn Industrial Estate Pathumthani is a Complete Industrial Town located on Phaholyothin Road at 46 KM. with an area of more than 6,575 rais to serve many types of industries. Convenient in Commuting; By standard 10 lanes road, Express Way and Outer Ring Road in addition to train station and bus station in both the front and in the rear of Nava Nakorn Industrial Zone.
- Total area: 1,052 hectares (6,575 rais)
- Land available: Various plots available
- Electricity supply: 4 power substations, distributing 515 MVA through 115 kv and 22 kv power line from PEA. In addition to a 185 Megawatts Co-Gen power station
- Natural gas: Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) is supplied by PTT
- Wastewater treatment: Activated Sludge System capable of treating 46,000 cu.m/day of wastewater .
- Water supply: Nava Nakorn Industrial Water Plant is capable of producing 90,000 cu.m/day with additional 50,000 cu.m/day from PWA
- Drainage / flood protection: Permanent Flood Protection System consisted of 5.5 meters (MSL) corrugated concrete sheet piles protecting 20.5 kilometers of the entire project, closed and opened V-Ditch system and 4 pump stations.
- Telecommunications: Underground fiber optic network throughout the industrial zone in addition to all major mobile providers are available
- Security: Monitoring by CCTVs and security personnel assist by a local police station
- Internal road systemAll roads are a standard 4 lanes and 2 lanes with 32m and 28m in width
- Seaport: Leam Chabung Port 150 km
- Airport: Suvarnabhumi International Airport 55 km