Ngoro Industrial Park (NIP) is situated at the toe of Mount Penanggungan, Mojokerto Regency, East Java Province. The development is covering a total area of 480 Ha.
The first phase development started in January 1991, covering a total area of 215 Ha land, including Export Processing Zone (EPZ), developed by PT. Kawasan Industri Intiland.
The second phase development commenced in August 2010 covering a total area of 265 Ha land, developed by PT Intiland Sejahtera.
- Total area: 480 hectares
- Natural gas: Natural gas provided by PT. PGN (state-owned company) and PT. Pertagas / PT. Dharma Pratama Sejati
- Wastewater treatment: Central Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Seaport: Tanjung Perak seaport (50 km)
- Airport: Juanda airport (50 km)
- Ready built factories: available from 966 sqm to 10,000 sqm. Custom-built factory building or warehouse can be built to suit the investor requirement.