Pu My 2 Industrial Park is located in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province which is near Cai Mep port and the oil and gas sector. The park connects to the Southeastern provinces and Southern key economic region via route 965 and National Highway 51.
Pu My 2 Industrial Park also has domestic port system which can receive barges of up to 1,000 tonnes. The park contains all the expected international grade infrastructure. This includes as internal traffic system, power supply, water supply, storm-water drainage, wastewater drainage, wastewater treatment system.
- Total area: 620.6 hectares
- Land tenure: Operation 2005-2055
- Developer; IDICO (Vietnam Urban And Industrial Zone Development Investment Corporation)
- Key industrial sectors; Producing construction materials. Producing and processing equipment and steel; – Processing mechanic, manufacturing machinery and equipment; – Electric and electronic industry
- Electricity supply; Supplied Power Voltage: 22kV
- Natural gas: two compnies supply natural gas: PVGAS D company connect from gas distribution substation of Phu My 1 IP and Hai Linh company in Phu My 2 IP.
- Wastewater treatment; Capacity in the 1st phase : 4,000 m3/ day.
- Water supply; Supply cleaned water from Toc Tien water plant with volume of 50,000 m3/day
- Seaport: Next to Phu My Port
- Airport; 44km from Tan Son Nhat airport
- Tax incentives: The incentive tax rate will be 17% for first 10 consecutive years since the first year project making taxable income. After the time of applying this incentive tax rate is expired, enterprises will switch to apply the tax rate of 20% for subsequent years.