SAFE ‘n’ LOCK Eco Industrial Park is the largest in East Java with minimalist modern design and uses a safe, clean, green and environmentally friendly environment, making SAFE ‘n’ LOCK a superior area in its class and the first choice of many companies from national to international scale.
Located in the south of Surabaya, developed on an area of 307 ha with two major roads, Jalan Raya Lingkar Timur and Jalan Raya Luar Lingkar Timur connecting to the Eastern and Southern regions of Indonesia, SAFE ‘n’ LOCK Industrial and Warehousing areas continues to grow.
Developed by one of Indonesia’s leading developers, PT. Makmur Berkah Amanda, therefore SAFE ‘n’ LOCK has more investment value and keeps increasing from time to time so that many foreign companies entrust and invest in SAFE ‘n’ LOCK region, because the future of SAFE ‘n’ LOCK is the only region with the best distribution channels with the easiest access.
- Total area: 754 hectares
- Land available: 644 hectares
- Plot sizes: Min 312 sqm to 50,000 sqm
- Wastewater treatment: Available
- Water supply: Capacity 8,200 m3 / day – Occupied 6,870 m3 / day
- Telecommunications: Internet: Up to 200 mbps
- Seaport: 33 km (Tanjung Perak Seaport)
- Airport: 16 km (Juanda International Airport)
- Nearest population centre: Surabaya 24 km
- Ready built factories: No
- Commercial space: No