Comprising 1,000 hectares industrial zone and 700 hectare township, VSIP II Bihn Duong is well-places to participate in the exciting emergence of the second largest city in southern Vietnam, Binh Duong New City.
Situated in the nucleus of Vietnam’s dynamic southern economic zone, Binh Duong Province is the most favoured and attractive area in the country to many foreign investors. Binh Duong is constantly one of the top three Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) destinations which has GDP growth rate surpassing major cities in Vietnam.
- Total area: 1,345 hectares (2 phases)
- Plot sizes: Minimum land plot from 1,000 sqm
- Wastewater treatment: 12,000 M3/Day
- Water supply: 20,000 M3/Day
- Ready built factories: Minimum area from 1,000 sqm
- Commercial space: 700 hectares for commercial & residential