West Cebu Industrial Park (WCIP) is a 540-hectare mixed-use development in Balamban, Cebu.
It is anchored by a 283-hectare, Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) registered zone tagged as the Shipbuilding Capital of the Philippines. It is just 54 km from Cebu International Port.
Hosting 11 locators from medium to heavy industries, employing 14,000 skilled workers, the township has complementary residential, commercial, and institutional components.
West Cebu Industrial Park offers future development areas for commercial centers, dormitories, and residential communities.
Incorporated in 1992, WCIP is operated and developed by Cebu Industrial Park Developers, Inc. (CIPDI), a joint venture project of AboitizLand and Tsuneishi Holdings of Japan.
- Electricity supply: Balamban Enerzone operates the distribution system in West Cebu Industrial Park. WCIP currently has a total electricity demand of 27 MW and a transformational capacity of 58 MVA power substation with a 13.8 kV distribution line.
- Wastewater treatment: Wastewater treatment plant (Sludge Aeration Process) has a treatment capacity of 400 cubic meters per day of domestic wastewater.
- Water supply: 2,500 cubic meters of potable water per day, distributing to 11 industrial and 8 commercial locators.
- Seaport: 54 km to Cebu International Port
- Airport: 62 km to Mactan Cebu International Airport