WHA Chonburi Industrial Estate 2 – (WHA CIE 2) , has an area combined 632 Rai (101 Hectares or 253 Acres). It is located in Chaopraya Surasak Sub-district, Sriracha District, Chonburi Province, Thailand, 110 kilometers from Bangkok. It is accessible from both New Highway 331 and Highway 3241. WHA CIE 2 is logistically convenient to the Laem Chabang deep sea container port and Sri Racha city. Both of which are only 21 kilometers away. WHA Chonburi Industrial Estate 2 has 16 customers (18 contracts) in the manufacture of steel, electronics, power, auto parts, logistics and export-oriented industries.
- Total area: 557 hectares (1,393 acres / 3,482 rai)
- Key industrial sectors: Electronics, Steel, Auto Parts, Power, Next Generation Automotive, Aerospace, Robotics, Digital and Others
- Natural gas: Natural Gas directly from PTT. Pipe rack rental to support interconnected chemical feedstock, industrial gas, steam and other needs.
- Wastewater treatment: Activated sludge capacity of 8,400 cubic metres per day
- Water supply: Capacity 12,000 cubic metres / day
- Telecommunications: Ultra High Speed Telecommunications Network: Constructed and managed by CAT Telecom Public Company Limited, the telecommunications infrastructure uses the Fiber To The Factory (FTTF)
- Fire safety: 24/7 emergency service
- Internal road system: Mostly constructed 4 lanes of main road and 2 lanes of primary road with 25 – 45 meters width reinforced concrete and asphaltic concrete
- Seaport: Leam Chabang Seaport 19 km
- Ready built factories: Ready Built Factories for rent of 1,000 to 3,000 square metres
- Free trade/bonded area: The IEAT Free Zone -184 acres -is an area designated for industrial or commercial operations whereby tax and duty privileges are granted to companies manufacturing for export.
- Commercial space: Plaza shopping area
- Environmental facilities: Solar Rooftop supply is provided through WHA Utilities and Power PLC. (WHAUP). WHAUP has installed and operated solar power system on rooftops of WHA Group’s warehouses and factories,