Formerly know as Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
WHA Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (WHA ESIE 1) is located in Pluak Daeng District, Rayong Province, and comprises an area of 8,003 rai (3,201 acres or 1,280 hectares. It has access from Highway 3574 and it is approximately 30 kilometers from the Laem Chabang deepsea container port and Sri Racha city.
WHA ESIE 1 started operations in 2006. Today, there are more than 122 customers representing 193 contracts who have invested in excess of USD 7.5 Billion. WHA ESIE 1 is an expansion of automotive cluster of Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong). Suzuki has set up its Eco-Car production base at WHA ESIE 1, which is seamlessly connected to ESIE. More recently, Ford Motor Company Thailand selected WHA for the manufacturing of “B” size passenger cars. Similarly, when Thai Summit Group, one of the largest auto parts manufacturers in Southeast Asia, needed to expand production they selected WHA ESIE 1.
The high-quality infrastructure at WHA Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate 1 includes wide roads in good condition, a stable power supply, availability of a range of communications networks. Treated potable water, wastewater treatment facilities that meet environmental standards, and solid soil bearing capacity that averages 30 tons per square meter. In addition, WHA provides comprehensive industrial estate operations management. It also offerss extensive commercial and other meeting facilities at Plaza 3.
- Total area: 1,280 hectares (8,003 rai)
- Electricity supply: 22kV and 115kV by PEA /115kV/22kV substation & Substation 2×50 MVA on site
- Wastewater treatment: 6,000 cu.m./day (expandable)
- Water supply: 30,000 cu.m./ day
- Internal road system: 32- 52 meters width reinforced concrete
- Seaport: Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port 37 km, Map Ta Phut Deep Sea Port 54 km
- Airport: Suvarnabhumi Airport 117 km
- Ready built factories: Factories for rent ranging in size from 500 to 9,900 square meters. Can be larger, depending on customer requirements.