Bin Qasim Industrial Park is one of the largest industrial areas in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It consists of more than 25,000 acres of land in Port Qasim town area. Contained within this park are many industrial units in all sizes. Companies operating in the zone include Procter & Gamble, Pakistan Steel, Lotte Pakistan, Toyota Indus Motors, Pak Suzuki.
- Total area: 930 acres
- Plot sizes: Minimum one acre
- Key industrial sectors: Light Engineering , Auto & Allied , Foundry and Fabrication , Warehousing & Logistics , Mixed Used
- Electricity supply: 4MW available through Karachi Electric Initial Grid capacity of 64MW will be provided
- Natural gas: 40 MMCFD Gas supplied by Sui Southern Gas Company
- Water supply: Initial 40,000 G/Day available Underground storage capacity of 1 million gallon available
- Security: Adequate private security deployed at all location within the zone for efficient security
- Seaport: Port Qasim 12 km
- Airport: Quaid-E-Azam International Airport 25 km
- Commercial space: Land area reserved for Commercial building to provided office space for Bank, Insurance Office, Post Office, Auditorium, Exhibition Hall, Food Court, Emergency Medicare Facility, Recreational Center etc.