The East Jakarta Industrial Park (EJIP) was established in 1990 as the first private industrial park with foreign investment from Japan, being the main shareholders Sumitomo Corporation (49%), PT. Spinindo Mitradaya (46%) and PT. Lippo Cikarang Tbk (5%).
Currently EJIP has a total developed area of about 320 ha, with about 120 companies consisting of electrical, automotive, metalworking, textile, construction equipment, plastic, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, logistics and warehousing companies, among others.
The facilities provided by EJIP comprise office management, fire brigade, restaurant, bank, security, clean water network, wastewater treatment, natural gas, industrial gas, communication facilities and various other means of necessity.
- Total area: 320 hectares
- Electricity supply: Capacity 864 MVA
- Wastewater treatment: Available
- Water supply: Capacity 750 M3/hour
- Internal road system: Main Road 40 m (width) Secondary Road 20 m (width)
- Seaport: Tanjung Priok International Seaport, 42.9 Km
- Airport: Soekarno-Hatta Airport, 68 Km