PT. Kawasan Indusri Makassar (KIMA) is a State Owned Enterprise (SOE) with an area of 270 ha. The industrial estate is located 10 minutes from Hasanuddin Airport, and 20 minutes from the port of Makassar. This area has experienced a rapid development and received international recognition in the form of ISO 9001 certificate, becoming the best SOE managing industrial areas, as recognized by the Ministry of Indonesian State Owned in 2013. This makes PT. KIMA as the leading manager of industrial estates in Eastern Indonesia.
PT.KIMA has developed an integrated industrial business offering:
• Central Business Cluster (CBC) with concept “One Stop” estate business services.
• Total logistic service and regional infrastructure development, among others: container yard, warehouse, building industry & equipment, fuel industry, club house, construction & property management, lowcost apartment (rusunawa), power systems & telecommunication facilities, and water treatment plan.
• Supporting services industry such as: service charge, water supply (PDAM), heavy equipment transport, clinic and health services.
- Total area: 270 hectares
- Land available: 33 hectares
- Ready built factories: Available