LIMA Technology Center is a 700-hectare Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) – registered economic zone with 50,000 employees. Considered to be the number one selling and the largest privately-owned industrial park in the Philippines.
It is a mixed-use development hosting 111 locators, 100 retail stores and restaurants, 138-room 4-star hotel, a transportation hub, and over 2,000 households.
Currently a thriving industrial-anchored estate, AboitizLand envisions it to be the next leading mixed-use economic center for CALABARZON. Including BPOs, dormitories, hotels, schools, hospitals, churches, and other institutions.
- Total area: 700 hectares
- Electricity supply: Total electricity demand of 41 MW and a transformational capacity of 150 MVA power substation with a 34.5 kV distribution line.
- Water supply: LIMA Water Corporation produces an average of 7.5 million liters of water per day. 2.76 billion liters per year, supplying for 117 customers within the park. It provides clean (Class AA) water source through its deep well supply system that produces 10,500 cubic meters of potable water per day at full capacity.
- Telecommunications: Multiple service providers (Globe, PLDT and PT&T). Fiber optic connection Available local Batangas telephone line Optional Manila line via VPN
- Security: 24/7 security presence in major zone access points and commercial area CCTV security cameras system
- Fire safety: Fully–equipped Emergency Response Team Highly-trained ERT personnel. Own private ambulance available 24/7 Fire trucks on stand-by capable of extinguishing chemical fire
- Non-tax incentives: The convenience of PEZA and BOC offices located inside the park provides 24/7 service to LIMA Technology Center locators.