Port Klang Free Zone or PKFZ is an integrated 1,000-acre Free Commercial and Industrial Zone providing facilities for international cargo distribution and consolidation centre. PKFZ is situated in Port Klang, adjacent to port, the world’s 12th ranked port in 2019 in terms of throughput volume.
The project is a mixed development comprising of manufacturing activities. These are complemented by amenities designed to facilitate the growth of regional distribution centres or international procurement centres. Port Klang Free Zone has been designed to promote entreport trade and manufacturing industries involved in producing goods primarily for export. Gazetted as a Free Zone, PKFZ incorporates both commercial and manufacturing activities. These are further supported by quality and value-added services.
PKFZ offers consolidated facilities where factories and logistics firms can be located in the same zone. This is to allow for easier co-ordination and smoother supply chain management.
- Developer: Port Klang Free Zone (PKFZ)
- Key industrial sectors: Food & Beverages, Logistics, Chemicals
- Seaport: 2 km to Port Klang
- Airport; 73.7 km to KLIA
- Ready built factories: Suitable as warehouse or factories for light assembly 512 pre-constructed units Each unit is 510 sq. m. or 5,487 sq. ft. (17mx30m) Short or long term leases
- Commercial space: Spacious office suites are housed within four 8-storey business complex. Building facilities are designed for use as operations and trade office, conventions and trade exhibitions
- Non-tax incentives: PKFZ is a complete one-stop centre that is equipped with a customs centre, trade offices, forwarding agents and other government agencies, such as health and veterinary services. Aim to provide easier co-ordination for products and services to be exported and imported.