Proton City is an integrated township that spans across 4,000 acres, consisting of ingenious residential, commercial, institutional as well as industrial parcels that are spruced around seven alluring lakes, a state-of-the-art Proton Plant and the acclaimed Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris.
Located just 45 minutes away from Malaysia’s burgeoning capital of Kuala Lumpur, Proton City is a pearl tucked away in a sea of rich potential.
- Total area: 238.4 acres
- Plot sizes: Minimum size of 2-acre lots
- Developer: DRB Hicom Berhad
- Key industrial sectors: Automotive
- Tenants: Main tenant is Proton Plant
- Seaport: 108 km to Port Klang
- Airport: 129 km to KLIA