นิคมอุตสาหกรรมดับบลิวเอชเอ ตะวันออก (มาบตาพุด)
- Formerly known as Hemaraj Eastern Industrial Estate (Map Ta Phut)
WHA Eastern Industrial Estate [Map Ta Phut] – WHA EIE is located on 3,760 rai (1,504 acres, 602 hectares) in Map Ta Phut, Rayong Province, adjacent to the National Petrochemical Complex and 134 kilometers southeast of Bangkok, Thailand. WHA EIE is an ideal location for petrochemical, chemical, steel and utility-intensive customers requiring power, steam, and clarified water or wastewater treatment.
Over 45 customers (70 contracts) in the petrochemical, chemical, steel, power and process industries have invested more than USD 6.0 Billion in manufacturing facilities at WHA EIE.
A network of pipe rack rental is available to support interconnected chemical feedstock, industrial gas, steam and other needs. Glow SPP1, a 125 MW cogeneration power plant at WHA EIE, supplies electricity and steam to industrial customers. PTT Utility, which has a capacity of 220 MW, also provides electricity and steam.
WHA EIE’s comprehensive industrial infrastructure includes communications, raw, potable and clarified water, wastewater treatment and solid soil bearing capacity. WHA manages the industrial estate operations and various water utilities, providing approximately 160,000 cubic meters per day.
- Total area: 602 hectares (1,504 acres)
- Key industrial sectors: Automotive Cluster, Plastics & Polymers, Metal Fabrication, Electronics, Building Materials, Agro & Consume, Building Materials, Logistics & Others
- Electricity supply: 115kV/22kV 50 MVA ,125 MW co-generation plant for steam and private power
- Natural gas: Natural Gas from PTT
- Wastewater treatment: 60,000 Cu.m. per day (expandable)
- Water supply: 98,400 cu.m / day
- Internal road system: 40 meters width reinforced concrete and asphaltic concrete
- Seaport: Map Ta Phut Deep Sea Port 5 km, Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port 63 km
- Airport: Suvarnabhumi Airport 150 km
WHA Eastern Industrial Estate (Map Ta Phut) (WHA EIE)
|Distance||Point to Point||Driving*|
|To Map Ta Phut Deep Sea Port||5 Km.||6.7 Km.|
|To Rayong City||14 Km.||16 Km.|
|To Pattaya||39 Km.||47 Km.|
|To Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port||55 Km.||63 Km.|
|To Si Racha||61 Km.||67 Km.|
|To Suvarnabhumi Airport||121 Km.||150 Km.|
|To Bangkok||155 Km.||165 Km.|
*Using google map. Distance varies to route selection.