Formerly known as Hemaraj Rayong Industrial Land
WHA Rayong Industrial Land is located in Ban Khai District, Rayong Province, Thailand, approximately 128 kilometers southeast of Bangkok and 15 kilometers from the Map Ta Phut deep sea port. WHA Rayong Industrial Land offers high-quality infrastructure on its 3,438 rai (1,375 acres or 550 hectares), and is home to 40 customers (54 contracts) that include a number of Siam Cement Group companies and joint ventures.
Comprehensive industrial infrastructure includes communications, potable water, wastewater treatment and solid soil bearing. WHA further provides quality industrial estate operations and management.
- Total area: 550 hectares (3,438 rai)
- Electricity supply: 30-40 meters width reinforced concrete and asphaltic concrete
- Natural gas: Natural gas from PTT through an underground pipe system
- Wastewater treatment: 12,000 Cu.m. per day (expandable)
- Water supply: 15,000 Cu.m. per day (expandable)
- Internal road system: 30-40 meters width reinforced concrete and asphaltic concrete
- Ready built factories: Ready Built Factories for rent of 1,000 to 3,000 square meters
WHA Rayong Industrial Land (WHA RIL)
|Distance||Point to Point||Driving*|
|To Map Ta Phut Deep Sea Port||17 Km.||21 Km.|
|To Rayong City||17 Km.||22 Km.|
|To Pattaya||39 Km.||60 Km.|
|To Si Racha||52 Km.||70 Km.|
|To Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port||60 Km.||66 Km.|
|To Suvarnabhumi Airport||130 Km.||151 Km.|
|To Bangkok||150 Km.||170 Km.|
*Using google map. Distance varies to route selection.
High Quality Infrastructure at the Best Location
WHA Industrial Development Plc. (formerly known as Hemaraj Land And Development Plc.) offers investors a choice of 12+ world class industrial estates, nine along Thailand’s vibrant Eastern Seaboard and one in Saraburi province. The industrial estates cover the area of 68,100 rai (26,925 acres; 10,900 Ha). All of these provide quality developed land, utilities, 875,000 square meters of Ready Built Factories and Logistics Parks, and excellent supporting infrastructure. The comprehensive utilities services, include clean water, wastewater treatment, waste disposal landfill and power generation.