Global firms are once again taking notice of the competitive edge offered by the Philippines. With this improved business confidence, LTI is committed to be responsive of their needs. With the recent launch of our newest industrial park development located in Naic, Cavite Technopark is a Special Economic Zone that will cater to light and medium, non-polluting industries from both global and local markets. At full development, the locator companies of Cavite Technopark are expected to generate employment for over 20,000 employees.
- Total area: 118 hectares
- Plot sizes: 1 to 1.5 hectares
- Key industrial sectors: Electronics, Automotive, Consumer Products, Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals
- Electricity supply: Dedicated power substation
- Wastewater treatment: Centralized sewerager system and waste-water treatment facility
- Fire safety: Fire Brigade
- Internal road system: Highway-grade concrete roads (40-meter width for primary roads and 20-meter width secondary roads)