Gateway Business Park is Cavite’s premier industrial park, nestled in 180 hectares of gently rolling terrain in Barangay Javalera, General Trias, Cavite. The park was carefully developed to meet the high technological demands of all types of industries.
The park implements a park management system that ensures uninterrupted operations in a clean, safe and well-secured place. GBP staff are well-educated, industrious, and peace-loving. We are eager to help you grow your business.
Attractive Location @ Gateway Business Park
Gateway Business Park is strategically located close to several large malls such as the SM Mall and Robinson’s Mall in Cavite, as well as educational establishments such as the Lyceum University of the Philippines. Tourist spots such as Tagaytay, Taal Lake and Taal Volcano are half an hour away and the much sought after beaches of Batangas are only an hour’s drive away from the park.
GBP has all the features of the best business parks in the world: an excellent road network, reliable power and telecommunications infrastructure, adequate water supply and a highly efficient wastewater treatment facility. GBP’s universal appeal and world-standard features have made it the site of choice for companies engaged in diverse businesses.
GBP runs ecology-intelligent operations that ensure preservation of the environment, surrounding communities and labor force working in the park. Park locators adhere to sound environment management practices. GBP returns clean and processed water to preserve the pristine condition of Halang River where wildlife and fish abound. The river meanders along the towns of Cavite and ends at Manila Bay.
- Tenants: GBP’s universal appeal and world-standard features have made it the site of choice for 24 companies of various cultures. Filipino, Japanese, American, Korean, Singporean, British, and Dutch—engaged in diverse businesses.
- Electricity supply: A dedicated Meralco substation is situated inside the Park to secure a reliable and stable power supply.
- Wastewater treatment: A highly efficient waste water treatment plant (WWTP) which ensures that up to 3,000,000 gallons of daily run-off water from the locators. Other facilities are converted into river quality water
- Water supply: Gateway Business Park has nine deep wells, each with the capacity to deliver an average of 400 gallons per minute of water
- Security: The park is fully equipped with surveillance cameras and a security contingent to ensure the safety of your business and people. A 50-bed hospital (South Super Highway Medical Center) is also located on-site. GBP has an ambulance on standby to respond to medical emergencies.
- Fire safetGBP’s Fire Station is manned by 12 firefighters who act as first line of defense in cases of emergency