Jeddah First Industrial City was established in 1973 culminating in a total area of more than 12 million square meters. The city contains a wide range of industries including food and beverages and logistics. It is located 5 kilometres south of Jeddah and 13 km from Jeddah Islamic Seaport.
- Total area: 1,200 hectares
- Key industrial sectors: Vehicles and Trailers – Manufacture of rubber and plastic products – Refined petroleum products – Chemical materials and products – Medical Industries
- Wastewater treatment: 25,000 cu. m
- Water supply: 20,000 cu m
- Seaport: 13 km to Jeddah Islamic Seaport
- Airport: 45 km to King Abdul Aziz International Airport
- Vocational training facilities: Institute of Arab Academy for Fire, Safety and Industrial Security Higher Training , Institute of Arab Academy for Fire, Safety and Industrial Security Higher Training, Institute of Higher Applied Printing for Training