Jeddah Third Industrial City was established in 2012 as Saudi Arabia embarked on an industrialization drive as diversification away from oil. The location is both close to Jeddah Islamic Port as well as the heavily populated cities of Jeddah and Mecca. It has an area of 80 million square metres.
- Total area8,000 hectares
- Year opened: 2012
- Key industrial sectors: Service contracts -Printing industry Food products – Furniture Industry – Manufacture of machinery
- Electricity supply: (MVA) 1000
- Water supply: 10,000m3 – drinking water
- Seaport: 62 km to Jeddah Islamic Seaport
- Airport: 77 km to King Abdul Aziz International