Rojana Industrial Estate Prachinburi is located on the Southern Economic Corridor (SEC) that connects Thailand to Vung Tau port in Vietnam close to HCMC through Cambodia (Phnom Penh) and is one of the key developing trade routes that will boosted by future infrastructure. The province of Prachinburi has a population of around 500,000 providing a strong foundation for a vibrant workforce for the industrial estate.
- Total area: 960 hectares (6,000 rai)
- Key industrial sectors: Agriculture and Agricultural Products – Mining, Ceramics and Basic Metals – Light Industry – Metal Products, Machinery and Transport Equipment – Electronic Industry and Electric Appliances – Chemicals, Paper and Plastics – Services and Public Utilities
- Electricity supply: Supplied by the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) through 2 substations on-site with a total capacity of 80 MW
- Natural gas: Supplied by PTT
- Wastewater treatment: Waste water treatment plant with a total capacity of 18,000 cu m/day
- Water supply: 2,800,000 cu m reservoir that can provide an average supply of 7 cu m/rai/day
- Seaport: Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port 130 km
- Airport: Suvarnabhumi International Airport 110 km
- Ready built factories: 1,000-6,000 sq.m.
- Tax incentives: BOI Privilege Zone 3