Umm Alhoul Free Zone covers 32km and is situated near Hamad Port, the world’s largest greenfield port. The zone provides an optimal location for industries which benefit from access to sea freight and shipping routes. It was designated as a free zone in 2019.
The zone contains an exclusive hub for maritime activities, with access to the world’s largest greenfield port and unparalleled opportunities as part of Qatar’s growing free zones.
- Total area: 3,200 hectares – total area for development
- Land available: 180 hectares of serviced land plots
- Key industrial sectors: Logistics, manufacturing
- Seaport: Direct access to Hamad Port
- Airport: 20km south of Hamad International Airport
- Ready built factories: 14 Light Industrial Units available
- Environmental facilities: The zones have been designed to incorporate additional smart technologies including smart waste bins, intelligent street lighting, addressable advertising panels and more.